FULL TIME LIGHTING BIM Director POSITION AVAILABLE
As we grow, our experience and expertise grows with us. With BIM and REVIT modeling at the forefront of integrated design, we are looking for a talented individual with a true passion for the growth / development, and implementation of the technology. Want to make a difference? If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to take on a leading role in BIM and REVIT space, then we’d like to chat.
What You Bring to the Table
- High-level of experience in Revit, preferrably in the field of MEP (especially lighting / electrical)
- Experience and passion for modeling 3D elements using Autodesk Revit
- Provide a leadership role for all Revit implementation (strategies, techniques, procedures), and enforce company standards with a smile
- Skills and creativity to manipulate Revit standards to allow designer & engineering peers the most efficient workflow when designing in Revit
- Conduct and manage BIM / REVIT research and development, and process development
- Ability and adaptability to train employees of all user levels and lead group training exercises
- Ability to ensure all final construction documents look neat and tidy with appropriate level of definition modeled to coordinate with architect/other consultants
- The talent and adaptability to work well with people at all levels of this organization as well as BIM coordinators and directors with other organizations
- Capable of managing your time and activities for optimum productivity
- BONUS: Autodesk Certified Professional (ACP) in Revit MEP or Revit Architecture
- BONUS: LEED AP (BD+C or Green Associate, etc.)
How You'll Spend Your Day
- Develop, and maintain company standards for BIM coordination
- Manage REVIT families, project set-up, and overall BIM processes
- Educate, train, and assist company staff with BIM/REVIT related topics and questions (problem solving)
- Work as a team member to assist in lighting and electrical related design
- Attend project meetings, and coordinate with client BIM groups/managers to ensure seamless integration; developing a strong working relationship with them.
- Explore marketing and support initiatives for industry and community outreach.
What You'll Enjoy When You Join Us
- Competitive salary and benefit plan (IRA, HSA and more)
- An environment which supports continued education, professional development and personal growth with opportunities to learn outside of the office and through our mentorship program
- An open office, enthusiastic and collaborative coworkers, and out of office events ranging from happy hours to ski trips
- A dedication to a true work-life balance
- The chance to work on a variety of projects, and learn about low-voltage, audio/visual, special systems, commissioning and the other services we provide
- The opportunity to get out of the office for site visits, client visits, seminars and networking opportunities
- A condensed 4.5 day work week - we work full time, but we love our half day Fridays!
- A great bonus incentive program
- Opportunity to help grow with a highly reputable company who does beautiful work!
AE Design, headquartered in beautiful Downtown Denver, Colorado, is a growing Architectural Engineering firm focused on lighting and electrical design. We are a baseball toss from Coors Field and right in the middle of it all: eateries, breweries, museums, venues, public transit and city growth. Our projects range from small design driven spaces to $100 mil. large campus facilities throughout the United States, and internationally. We’re proud of our consistent growth and continue to maintain sustainable momentum, and the lasting relationships we have built with our clients over the years. We are always looking for talented, creative professionals and would enjoy an opportunity to get to know you.