National Parks Service
George Rogers Clark (GERO) Memorial Renovation
The George Rogers Clark Memorial was dedicated by President Franklin Roosevelt on June 14, 1936. During the recent renovation, interior and exterior lighting was updated to allow for the structure's grandeur, and once again allow night time use of the historic landmark.
Maintaining the historical integrity of the building dictated creative electrical and lighting solutions, with only original lighting openings and original conduit paths used. The systems were upgraded and commissioned to ensure longevity and quality, reducing the need for maintenance.
Client: Anderson Hallas Architects
Federal, Historic Renovation, Commissioning