FULL TIME PROJECT MANAGER POSITION AVAILABLE
AE Design is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Denver team as a Project Manager. Ideal candidates will have 5+ years of AEC experience, hold an Architectural Engineering degree with an emphasis on Lighting Design, or will have comparable experience. Our benefits include an employer paid health and dental insurance plan, a company matched simple IRA, ample PTO and great incentives for great work. Opportunities for advancement are available from day one.
Successful Candidates Will Have...
- Management of staff utilization rates of 80%
- An active presence in professional and client-related organizations
- Tangible results from marketing efforts
- The ability to communicate effectively with owners, clients, contractors as well as co-consultants
- A highly motivated and self-directing disposition
- The ability to excite, engage, and educate younger staff
- The ability to work as a team player on the design team and within the office structure
- Professional engineer licensure as an electrical or architectural engineer
- Experience in the AEC industry as an electrical engineering consultant for 5-12 years
- Experience in drafting client-consultant agreements and fee preparation
- Positive financial management for projects
- A track record of successful responsible management of multiple projects concurrently
- Experience with Autodesk Revit software
AE Design is a growing lighting design and electrical engineering firm that focuses on design intensive projects throughout the United States, and internationally. The sizes of these projects vary from small design driven spaces to $100 mil. large campus facilities. Our project types include high profile single family custom residences, recreation centers, National Park Service work, retail environment, hospitality projects, animal clinics/hospitals and commercial office buildings and their tenants to name a few.
Our offices are within the historic district of downtown Denver, in the heart of great eateries, across the street from Coors Field, a short walk or light rail ride to the Pepsi Center or Mile High Stadium. Our office suite is located within a 1900’s era building with exposed brick walls, views of the downtown skyline, and a comfortable and relaxed working environment. Our location allows us to walk to many of our meetings and be accessible to our clients, as well as utilize public transportation via the light rail or bus systems.